Ultra-Concrete Washout Filter ®
Solve your concrete washout dilemma
- The average Filter Pod will handle about 1,250-1,500 gallons of washout or approximately 100 washouts.
- Neutralization Packets are single useand are sold in packages of 10.Lightweight and small in footprint; only 34 lbs. and 23” diameter x 37” height.
- Helps meet NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999)
- 25' hose (optional) may be used to allow the discharge to be directed onto grass or vegetation.
- Polishing Sock (optional) attaches to hose or discharge port and removes more fine particles forareas with more stringent turbidity requirements.
|Part # : 3500|
Dimension:48” x 48” x 14” (1,219 mm x 1,219 mm x 356 mm)
Weight:5 lbs. (2 kg)
Containment Capacity:139 gal. (526 L)
|Filter Pod MSDS|
|Neutralization Packet MSDS|
|Read A Testimonial on the Ultra-Concrete Washout Filter|
|See this product in our e-catalog|
Other products you may be interested in:
Questions or Comments? Contact Us