- Ultra-Track Pans have been designed to provide railroad spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities. Available in virtually any length, Ultra-Track Pans may be used to collect small spills and leaks OR to capture and channel off significant spills caused by defective equipment or a major overflow.
- Prevent costly cleanup and regulatory fines from railcar spills and chemical spills.
- Modular Design - Center and Side Pans are 53.5" long; railroad spill containment areas can be easily assembled to any length desired
- All-polyethylene Construction - Rugged Track Pans withstand harsh chemicals and are designed to function in temperatures ranging from -40°F to +140°F
- Sealed System - Polyethylene gaskets keep spills from falling between the rails and Pans.
- Trucks and other vehicles can drive over Track Pans with grates in place (NOTE: To drive over Track Pans, firm footing must be beneath the Pans; also must "ramp up" to Side Pans with asphalt or concrete)
- An economical, easy to install railroad spill solution.
- Modular Track Pan design can be customized to meet your specific railroad spill containment needs.
- Optional Track Pan Covers Keep Rainwater Out of the Pans, Providing Effective Stormwater Management.
- Polyethylene Covers are left in place until the railcar(s) arrive to be off-loaded or loaded. Lightweight covers mechanically lock into the polyethylene decking and will not blow off in windy conditions.
- Unique stormwater feature is designed to eliminate "pooling" of rain that falls on top of the Center Pan Covers; rain is channeled onto the ballast between the tracks, stays out of the Pans.
- Ultra-Track Pans Are Available In Two (2) Models:
- Track Pans and Grates, No Covers
- Track Pans with Grates and Covers
- Low Maintenance - unlike carbon steel track pans, Ultra-Track Pans will not rust or corrode. Polyethylene resin is treated with a UV inhibitor, resists degrading effects of the sun.
- Low Cost Installation — Lightweight Track Pans can be easily installed without heavy lifting equipment, i.e., forklifts, cranes, backhoes, etc. Minimal tools and labor required.
- Slip Resistant Surfaces - Pans, grates and covers have been designed with safety in mind. All top surfaces resist slips when wet or oily.
- Long Work Life - Estimated to perform 20-30 years; longer than fiberglass pans.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Stormwater Management Regulations.
- Also meets New York State Chemical Bulk Storage Regulation Section 599.17c — Secondary Containment for Transfer Stations.
|Track Pans with Grates, No Covers||Track Pan Covers Only|
|Part# 9566 - Center Track Pan with Grates||Part# 9580 - Cover for Center Track Pan|
|Dimensions: 53½" x 53½" x 6"|
(1359 mm x 1359 mm x 153 mm)
|Dimensions: 55" x 52 1/2"|
(1397 mm x 1333 mm)
|Weight:112 lbs. (51 kg)||Weight: 24 lbs. (11 kg)|
|Containment Capacity: 18 gallons (69 L)*||Containment Capacity: -|
|Includes: 2 bulkhead fittings, 4 gaskets and 2 grates|
|Part# 9576 - Side Track Pan with Grates||Part# 9581 - Cover for Side Track Pan|
|Dimensions: 53½" x 27½" x 6"|
(1359 mm x 699 mm x 153 mm)
|Dimensions: 55" x 28 1/4"|
(1397 mm x 717 mm)
|Weight:58 lbs. (26 kg)||Weight: 11 lbs. (5 kg)|
|Containment Capacity: 19 gallons (72 L)*||Containment Capacity: -|
|Includes: 1 bulkhead fitting, 2 gaskets and 1 grate||Includes: -|
|Complete Railroad Spill Containment Systems|
|9-Foot Railroad Spill Containment Systems:|
|Part# 9595 - Two (2) Center Pans, four (4) Side Pans. No covers|
|Part# 9596 - Two (2) Center Pans with Covers, four (4) Side Pans with Covers|
|40-Foot Railroad Spill Containment Systems:|
|Part# 9589 - Nine (9) Center Pans, eighteen (18) Side Pans. No covers|
|Part# 9590 - Nine (9) Center Pans with Covers, eighteen (18) Side Pans with Covers|
|60-Foot Railroad Spill Containment Systems:|
|Part# 9592 - Fourteen (14) Center Pans, twenty-eight (28) Side Pans. No covers|
|Part# 9593 - Fourteen (14) Center Pans with Covers, twenty-eight (28) Side Pans with Covers|
|Part# 9584 - Rebar Fasteners with Protective Caps (20-pack)|
|Part# 9559 - 3" dia. Bulkhead Fitting (for below grade piping)|
|Part# 9571 - Grate Only for Center Pan (Left)|
Part# 9571 - Grate Only for Center Pan (Right)
|Part# 9573 - Grate Only for Side Pan|
Compliance 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC
U.S. Patent No. 5,562,047; 6,173,856; 6,305,569