Versatile spill containment that can be reused and easily modified
The Ultra-Containment Berm, Modular Model, also known, affectionately, as the Gorilla Berm has the ability to do something that none of our other Berms can... change its dimensions. By using 6-foot long coated, foam blocks for its wall structure, the Gorilla Berm can very quickly and easily be resized to other shapes and sizes to meet other requirements.
The foam blocks also allow the Modular Model Containment Berm to be driven in and out of without any manual operation of the walls. The heavy-duty foam compresses to allow trucks and other vehicles to drive into the unit and quickly returns to its normal state when the weight is removed.
- Modular construction allows containment areas of any size to be configured.
- Polymer-coated foam support blocks (6’ lengths) provide structure to sidewalls - can be driven over repeatedly without damage.
- Standard material is 38 mil slip resistant PVC (54 mil material available upon request).
- Other materials available upon request.
- Triangular-shaped, polymer-coated foam support blocks (72”L x 16”W x 6”H) are used with rebar (not included) to provide sidewall structure.
- Molded-in slots in top of foam blocks hold rebar - secures material in place.
- True drive-in/drive-out capability. No manual set-up or take down of sidewalls required.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.