Keep oil and sediment from entering catch basins with environmentally friendly inserts
Recycled is the new black. Okay, maybe not. But it is certainly a buzzword in stormwater and other environmental circles. The great thing about this recycled product is that it's also extremely effective.
The X-Tex material that the Recycled Model is made from is excellent at removing oil, gas and other hydrocarbons from water flow. It's also hydrophilic (attracted to water), so it allows water to pass through very quickly. An important characteristic in a catch basin insert.
The Recycled Model is made with X-Tex material. This 100% recycled material is excellent at removing oil, gas and other hydrocarbons from water flow.
- Made completely out of Ultra-X-Tex material — 100% recycled content.
- Superior water flow rate (151 gal/ft.2), together with built-in overflow ports prevents ponding and flooding.
- Ultra-X-Tex material captures silt and sediment from runoff in addition to absorbing hydrocarbons.
- Quick and easy installation — simply lift catch basin grate, lower Drain Guard in place, and replace the grate.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.