Keeps floors free of spills
Spill containment doesn't have to take up a lot of floor space. The Ultra-Drum Tray is designed for one of two things: spill containment for smaller containers (20 gallons or smaller) or a "good housekeeping" and safety measure for 55-gallon drums.
The 21.1 gallon capacity is not enough to meet the EPA or SPCC spill containment regulations for 55-gallon drums, but it is perfect for capturing those nuisance drips and spill that can occur in day-to-day operations. The optional grating keeps containers elevated above any spills.
- Keeps floors free of spills — designed to collect and contain drips and overflows associated with filling of 55 and 30 gallon drums.
- Optional bottom grate elevates drums 2 5/8" and out of spilled liquid.
- All polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode.
- Optional dolly available for easier transport / mobility.
- Meets EPA Container Storage Regulations for 20 gallon or smaller containers with bottom grate in place.