In most cases, spill containment is a stationary thing. In other words, you put your drums on a spill pallet and leave it there until you need it. But in other cases, drums need to be moved around to different areas of a facility. And in those cases, mobile spill containment makes life a whole lot simpler.
The Ultra-Drum Truck is one such mobile spill containment product that acts both as a drum dolly and as secondary containment for the drum it carries. The lightweight, yet rugged, all polyethylene construction easily moves drums while the large, 66-gallon containment sump meets EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations.
- Rugged polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical and corrosion resistance.
- Large containment sump (66 gallons) meets SPCC and EPA Spill Containment Regulations.
- Unlike alternative products, the open containment sump does not require spills to flow inside the double walls to meet EPA regulations — easy to clean; eliminates residue concerns as related to compatibility.
- Can be used with 55- or 30-gallon drums — nylon strap keeps drums secure.
- Ergonomically designed for safe and easy handling.
- Large 10" wheels roll easily over shop and factory floors.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.