Outdoor secondary containment storage system keeps the elements out while providing convenient access to drums
The Ultra-Hard Top P2 Spill Pallet is designed to provide safe and effective outdoor secondary containment storage for up to two, 55-gallon drums.
The pallet’s all-polyethylene construction, heavy-duty steel cover lift assembly, and removable deck grates make it a perfect fit for any outdoor spill containment application, including satellite waste collection.
- 66-gallon containment capacity meets SPCC and EPA Spill Containment Regulations.
- The heavy-duty steel cover lift assembly can be easily opened by one person, and remain open to make the decanting of wastes safe and efficient.
- Drums are positioned on a deck above the sump area, elevated from any spilled or leaked materials.
- Rugged steel brackets allow covers to be temporarily fixed in their open position -makes decanting of wastes safe and efficient.
- Deck grates are removable for easy cleaning of sump area.
- UV inhibitor in polyethylene resin resists degrading effects of sunlight, adding years to outdoor service life.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).
- The storage of virgin chemicals
- Drum dispensing
- Hazardous waste collection
- Storage of spill response materials