Protect drains and inlets WITHOUT lifting any grates
If speed of installation and convenience top the list of features you are looking for in a stormwater product, then the Ultra-Inlet Guard should be a serious consideration.
Heavy-duty geotextile material effectively removes oil and sediment from rainfall. And strong, rare earth magnets sewn into each corner make installation quick and easy.
- Keeps dirt, sand, sediment, trash and debris out of drains.
- Quick and easy installation using built-in magnets — no more lifting of heavy catch basin grates.
- Available in several sizes for street drains, combination drains and trench drains. Custom sizes also available.
- Heavy-duty, reinforced material (non-woven, polyester spun) allows up to 192 gal/ft2/min. through drains.
- Low profile design can be driven over and is unobtrusive to traffic and personnel.
- Ultra-Inlet Guard Plus also available. Includes built-in overflow port to help prevent flooding and/or ponding during heavy rainfall.
- Geotextile material helps remove oil and other hydrocarbons from stormwater flow.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.