Capture leaks and drips from hose and pipe connections
Often times, the "weak link" in a hose or pipe is its connection to another piece of hose or pipe. Corrosion, carelessness, and damaged fittings can be the cause of drips and leaks at these connections.
The Ultra-Line Pipe Tray acts as a "drip tray" as well as a support for these connections. The lightweight yet sturdy all-polyethylene construction is designed to last and contains up to four gallons of spillage. Molded-in cutouts in the top of the Line Pipe Tray help secure hoses and pipes and keep them from moving around and possibly making the drip/leak worse.
- Protect the environment from leaking fuel and chemical pipe or hose connections.
- Polyethylene construction – won’t rust or corrode.
- Two channel sizes accommodate 2½” and 3½” pipes, providing maximum versatility and ensure pipes remain in place.
- Lightweight and durable – easy to move and store but built to last in the field.
- Built-in handles provide easy transport and portability.
- Stackable for convenient shipping and storage.