Stop pollutants before they can reach stormwater outflow
The Ultra-Oil & Debris Blocker is a simple yet effective stormwater management product that installs in the outflow pipe of catch basins.
By forcing water to enter the pipe from the bottom of the Oil & Debris Blocker, floating trash and debris is kept on the water's surface while dirt and sediment sink to the bottom of the basin. Only clean water passes through to the outflow.
- Stormwater is forced to flow through bottom ofunit — floating trash and hydrocarbons remain on the water’s surface and out of the outflow.
- Installs quickly and easily in storm drain outflows.
- Low-profile allows vactor trucks to clean catch basin without removing the unit.
- Dual component, all-polyethylene unit will not rust or corrode.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.