Capture leaks and spills underneath pallet racking
Industrial racking (steel racking, pallet racks, etc) is everywhere. They are the shelving units of the industrial world. So it only stands to reason that there will be some applications where liquid (or other materials that might leak) is stored on racking.
For those situations, the Ultra-Rack Containment Trays can be easily slid underneath the bottom shelf and used to capture small leaks, drips and spills. One, two and three tray systems are available to fit a number of different widths and the optional connector allows units to be connected to make any size system needed.
- Low-profile (2 3/4”) spill trays slide easily under pallet racking and shelving.
- Small leaks and spills from palletized contents above are captured — keeping floors clean and free from slip hazards.
- Black, all-polyethylene construction provides excellent chemical compatibility and corrosion resistance
- Multiple tray systems available to fit any size rack or shelf.
- Additional trays and/or connectors may be added for larger applications or revised configurations.