Triangular silt dike barrier systems help contain eroded soils
The Ultra-Silt Dike barrier consists of urethane foam and geotextile fabric. Designed with protective aprons on both sides of the barrier, there is only one sewn seam (on the front upstream side) which allows the barrier to be configured in several different applications. The materials and the design make this device lightweight, easy and fast to install, and more effective than other sediment control products.
Made with lightweight and durable materials, the Silt Dike barrier comes in seven foot section and installs in minutes with U-shaped wire staples.
The flexibility of the barrier allows it to be installed on rough and rocky terrain while the protective aprons on both sides of the barrier helps prevent erosion and failure of the structure.
- Designed as an effective and economical alternative to straw bales, silt fence and rock check dams.
- Patented design provides effective erosion and sediment control.
- Aprons on either side of Dike prevent erosion and failure of the structure. Optional, U-shaped wire staples help secure unit in place and conform to rough terrain.
- Lightweight and durable construction — installs in minutes.
- Multiple units can be installed side-by-side for larger areas.
- Other uses include: ditch check dams, diversion dikes, drop inlet protection, continuous barrier, temporary ditch liner and stream and pond protection.