Sample water after it has been filtered by your catch basin insert without removing the grate
Proving the effectiveness of a stormwater management product usually requires testing. Showing that the pollutants in stormwater before it passes through the product is higher than it is after demonstrates the product is working.
But taking those samples can be challenging. The Ultra-Universal Sampler makes it easier.
- Water sampling can now be done after your catch basin insert or other stormwater management device has filtered the effluent.
- Helps meet regulatory sampling requirements.
- Test the effectiveness of a new device or prove that your stormwater management products and procedures are working.
- Built-in pump draws collected water in cup and channels it through attached hose into jars or containers so water can be tested.
- Collection cup at end of device fits through most drains and overflow ports in catch basin inserts and other treatment products.
- Unit disassembles for easy storage and shipping.
- All PVC unit will not rust or corrode.