Eco-Friendly Overpack Uses Recycled Content
- Highest performance overpack on the market with the added benefit of eco-friendly, recycled content.
- Made with 100% recycled materials (Learn more about UltraTech's recycling program and what makes it better than the competition).
- Easy-to-close screw top lid. Slots in the top of the lid enable use of wood plank (2x4), pole or broom handle for added leverage.
- Black color helps hide dirt and grime. Yellow and black safety tape border on lid provides additional visibility.
- Complies with UN Packaging Group 2 (Y-Rating) and certified for use as DOT Salvage Drums, 49 CFR 173.3 (c).
High density polyethylene construction offers excellent chemical resistance, including acids, caustics and corrosives.
Convenient, "no tools required" closures are perfect for clean-up and spill response activities.
Nestable design and low tare weight allow convenient storage and reduced transportation costs.
Overpacking of Damaged or Leaking Packages
Collection and Transport of Soiled Sorbents
Clean-up of Contaminated Sites
Direct Containment and Transport of Hazardous Solids
Ultra-Recycled Overpack 95
|Part# : 0570|
|Rated Capacity: 95 gallons (360 L)|
|Used to overpack 55-gallon drums|
|Outside Dimensions: 32 1/4” dia. x 41 1/2” H (819 mm x 1,054 mm)|
|Weight: 48 lbs. (22 kg)|
|The Truth About Salvage Drums (Article)|
|How to decipher UN markings on hazmat packaging|
All Ultra-Overpacks ® Are Independently Certified For:
|LAND-||United Nations (UN) Transport of Dangerous Goods|
|SEA-||International Maritime Organization (IMO); International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code (IMDG) Annex I-Section 8|
|AIR-||International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO); Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air, Part 7, Chapter 4|
|AIR-||International Air Transport Association (IATA); Dangerous Goods Regulations, Section 10.3|